Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling Better

It's been a long week in our house, well, at least for me anyway. I've been fighting a nasty cold for almost two weeks, and I was hoping it would just run its course and get the heck out of my head. Then the headaches started. Awful, aching pain in my temple, down my jaw bone and even in my teeth.

Any sane person with half-a-lick-a-sense (as some around these parts would say) would have at least considered the possibility of a sinus infection and, I don't know, go to the doctor. But not me, I wait until my head feels like it is going to explode from the pressure and subject my poor students to snot-nosed teaching. Now my girl's not the only snot-noser in the house.

So I finally go the the doctor and yes, indeed, I have a stinkin' sinus infection- my first ever. I've heard people complain of the pain of these things before, but I have a newfound sympathy now that I've experienced it. And rest assured, I will be at the doctor at the first sign of another one. I'm on an antibiotic and already feeling better.

On a lighter, and sweeter note, here are a couple of pics from the last couple of weeks.

Napping with Daddy. He took good care of her for a whole afternoon/evening so I could have a little time away getting a pedicure and goin to the movies.


Sweet girl...after her bath...oooh those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment