Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Post...No Real Introduction

**Updated Sunday Morning: They are home from the hospital. The doctors said it was just a really bad migraine complicated by her blood thinning medications. Thank you for your prayers.**

So, I know when you start a blog you are supposed to introduce yourself to anyone who might be reading it, but it's late and I don't have time for all that nonsense. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I was motivated tonight by a need for prayer.

If you happen to have stumbled upon this post, and are they praying type, please, please pray for my Aunt Sharon who was taken to the hospital this evening. She has been fighting a blood clotting disorder for about a year, and started vomiting today.

I don't have a lot of information, but it is quite serious, and there's nothing I know to do but to pray. Pray for her healing, pray for the doctors and nurses who are caring for her, pray for my family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you've started a blog! I will be glad to pray for your Aunt and your family, and the doctors and nurses. I will be thinking of y'all. Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete